Sputnik Vodka is bottled in "Chernihiv liquor vodka plant "Chernihivska horilka” one of the oldest of vodka manufacture in Russia, established in 1860 by a merchant Turovsky the most enterprising and progressive "businessman" of that time.
Today the factory has become a modern enterprise applying progressive technologies and selling, having stable position in the market.
Rich traditions and experience, constant attitude to quality of production during centuries allow the factory to achieve a significant success.
- Sputnik Vodka is made under the classical scheme with the usage of the birch activated coal which is specially bought from Perm area.
- Only "alive" water from artesian chink of more than 700 meters depth is used for the Sputnik vodka production; Possessing exceptional softness and health-giving properties artesian water allows to avoid synthetic water softening and gives the opportunity to preserve all vital microelements in it. Due to this the production has its own special quality.
- The submission system of sorting on a filtration with stable temperature is introduced.
- The auxiliary system of Sputnik vodka clearing was established in bottling line.
- Vodka is bottled into exclusively decorated bottles which are specially made for Sputnik Vodka in Czech Republic.