- If you plan on having more than 3 shots of Sputnik whilst chilling with your mates, then you’d better order some traditional Russian "peasant food" or Nordic countries food to maintain a modicum of sobriety.
- Vodka is consumed by the great mass of the Russians, so like Spanish tapas Russia also has a great selection of delicious "peasant food".
- The cruel and brutal winter mouths forced Russians to pick their organic food stock. By preserving their food, Russians preserved their lives until the Mother Land had thawed. These delicious pickles also provided a magical accompaniment to the vodka's traditional grainy flavour.
- For the quintessential Russian Vodka Experience TRY and ENJOY Sputnik Vodka with:
- Picked gherkins;
- picked wild mushrooms;
- picked tomatoes, carrots, cauliflower
- Picked boiled new potatoes ;
- picked herring