在线一本码道高清The CSUMB Library provides information resources, user-centered services, and an inviting, collaborative environment to foster intellectual curiosity, sustain scholarship and creativity, and inspire lifelong learning for the diverse community we serve.
- We offer all members of the CSUMB community the opportunity, support, and tools to engage meaningfully with a wide variety of information resources relevant to their academic, intellectual, and creative endeavors.
- We strive to provide excellent, timely, courteous, and equitable service to all library users and to each other.
- We value the success of all students and employ a forward-thinking, creative, and multifaceted approach in supporting their diverse needs and interests.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- We value diversity, equity, and the inclusion of different identities and ideas as fundamental to learning, development, and a sense of belonging at CSUMB. We strive for fairness and equity in all of our decisions, practices, and services.
- We value working collaboratively with our diverse campus community to ensure user-centered learning experiences.
- We celebrate inquiry, critical thinking, and the pursuit of knowledge to develop deeper understanding.
- We aim to anticipate users' evolving needs, and provide a more satisfying, efficient, and successful library experience.
- We preserve materials that reflect the intellectual, cultural, and historical record of our communities, while making effective and responsible use of available resources.
Serving the Greater Community
- We value social justice and service to the greater community. We promote active service and civic engagement, especially within the tri-county area.
- We strive to create a culture of continuous improvement in which we seek and use feedback, make decisions based on evidence, and embrace learning opportunities that advance professional and organizational growth.
The Library’s Priorities are consistent with the Academic Affairs plan, as described in Advancing the Vision: Academic Affairs Commitments, Goals, and Strategies. Likewise, the Priorities support the Graduation Initiative 2025. These Priorities are subject to continuing review and refinement.